  From: Joshua Lieberman
  To: GeoXG GeoXG ; GeoXG GeoXG
  Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 8:25 AM
  Subject: Discussion of neogeo ontology today

  Hi,

  At today's call (12h30 EST, usual parameters) we should discuss the proposed geo update ontology (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/geo/Wiki/Geo_Update) as well as consider plans to augment and/or federate spatial ontologies, eg what to do with foaf:based_near.

  Contact me or join the IRC channel (irc.w3.org:6665#geoxg) for call information.

  Cheers,

  Josh

  Joshua Lieberman, Ph.D.

  Principal, Traverse Technologies Inc.