Introduction: Phillip Rhodes

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Daniel E. Renfer <duck@kronkltd.net> wrote:

> Since everyone else is doing one, even though I mostly lurk, I might as
> well do one as well.

I'm mostly just a lurker as well, but here ya go:

I'm Phillip Rhodes, from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.  My interest in
all of this goes back to
when I was working on a project named OpenQabal[1], which was intended to be
a federated social-networking
platform.  I have since changed my redirected my focus to other things, but
there is still (at least tangentially)
some overlap with this area, so I lurk mainly to stay aware of what's going
on.  FWIW, these days I'm mainly
focusing on social-networking in the enterprise, and working on a new
open-source project[2] to provide tools to
apply "social" to knowledge management and collaboration.

Phil

[1]: https://openqabal.dev.java.net
[2]: http://code.google.com/p/screwpile