Introduction: Fabrizio Orlandi (DERI, NUIG)

From: Orlandi, Fabrizio <fabrizio.orlandi@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:50:42 -0000
To: <public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm Fabrizio Orlandi [1], and I'm a PhD student in the Social Software Unit in DERI [2], NUI Galway, Ireland.
As part of my research I'm mainly interested in how to manage user data and activities (user profiles) on the (Federated) Social Web, and how to enable interoperability between social web systems.
I'm particularly interested in SMOB [3] (distributed Semantic Microblogging platform), and my previous work is also related to Provenance and Trust on the Web of Data.

Looking forward to the discussions.

Fabrizio

(IRC nick: faborl)

[1] http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/fabrizio_orlandi/