Transitioning to Community Group?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 18:08:57 +0100 (BST)
To: "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@w3.org>
Cc: public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org
Everyone,

One thing I'd like to discuss on the telecon tomorrow is the W3C Community
Group process.

Here's the documentation, although more should go public shortly:

http://www.w3.org/2010/07/community

The main difference between this and an XG is that we can continue
indefinitely and do our work offsite and archived, and its more structured
for open participation by individuals, with a OWF-style license for work.

I'll be ready to answer questions and talk about it tomorrow, but feel
free to ask questions over the list.

    cheers,
       harry