Introduction: Gerard Cahill

From: Gerard Cahill <gerard.cahill@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 10:28:50 +0100
To: Federated Social Web XG <public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm Gerard Cahill [1], and I'm a Research Assistant in the Social
Software Unit in DERI [2], NUI Galway, Ireland.

I've recently completed my masters where I looked at Profile
Interoperability over Researcher Oriented Social Networks.
I'll be working under Alex Passante [4] over the coming months on SMOB [3].

Unfortunately I was unable to attend the last telecon but I plan to
attend the upcoming one tomorrow afternoon.

Looking forward to the discussion,

Gerard Cahill