Re: A paper on progress from EMOXG at Emotion&Computing workshop

Hi Dylan,

The problem of including facial expression into the language is the
exponentiality of things to include: vocal description, emotional
gesture, body quality... The quantity of information to characterize
bodily expressions of emotions can be very vast. Including them will
explode the language!
Best,

Catherine