Re: [EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting 21 May

Thanks Alejandra.

Your mention of VHML is very relevant in the task on discussing existing
markup languages; I'm happy to add you as the "volunteer" to discuss
that language in view of the requirements document [1], if that's OK
with you.

Best,
Marc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCasesRequirements

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany