Re: [EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting 21 May

From: Alejandra Garcia Rojas <alejandra.garciarojas@epfl.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:18:09 +0200
To: "Marc Schroeder" <schroed@dfki.de>, public-xg-emotion@w3.org
Dear Marc and All,
First of all, I have to apologize because I missed the last phone meetings.
However, I have been aware of the minutes.

Today, I am afraid I will arrive late to the meeting because I have some
project presentations. But I would like to say something about the actions:

1) If possible to include in the list of references (sent by Jianhua)
ofthe importance of using emotion expressions  1st propose, 2nd
example:
 -To model Human-like behaviour in Virtual Humans
http://www.miralab.unige.ch/papers/162.pdf

2) If interested, to consider Emotion ML (EML) within Virtual Human ML
(VHML) for the evaluation of Markup Languages. I attach a document in that
summarizes the use of EML, which I can also include in the XEMOG site.

Hope to see you.
Best Regards,
Alejandra.

--