[EMOXG] Phone meeting on 25 June 2007

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:21:32 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear all,

the next phone meeting of the EMOXG will be held on

Monday, 25 June 2007, 11:00 UTC.

Many of you have confirmed to me that they will be able to participate.

The *agenda* is short but will be dense:

1. Preparation of the Final Report

2. Preparation of new Charter

Speak to you then, best regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany