[EMOXG] Minutes of face-to-face meeting online

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:37:32 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>
CC: Lori Malatesta <lori@image.ece.ntua.gr>

Hi,

the minutes of last week's face to face meeting in Paris are now
available, thanks to Lori Malatesta from NTUA:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2007-06-07.html

I think we made an important step forward in view of scientifically
valid descriptions, i.e. in terms of linking our descriptions to emotion
theory.

Next step is that I will try to set up a jointly editable document in
Google, with the basic document structure for the final report as agreed
in Paris.

Cheers,
Marc
--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany