[EMOXG] Planning face-to-face meeting: preferences for dates

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:50:03 +0100
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear all, again,

in the phone meeting earlier today, we have identified two possible
dates for a 1-2 day face-to-face meeting (to be held possibly in Munich)
-- before and after a Meeting in Aachen that Jianhua will be attending.
The two alternatives are:

a) Monday 26 - Tuesday 27 March

b) Monday 2 - Tuesday 3 April

Could you please all reply *to me* with any preferences between these
dates? I'll collect preferences, and report the result.

Cheers,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany