Re: [EMOXG] Planning face-to-face meeting: preferences for dates

Dear Peter Robinson,

I hope you don't mind if I reply to this with a copy to the public list,
because the issues you are raising concern basically all people on the
public list who are not at the same time formal group members.

Peter Robinson schrieb:
> I am not quite sure how broadly your invitation to the meeting
> in Munich was intended.

Ah, sorry, my fault. The face-to-face meeting, like the phone meetings,
is restricted to formal group members. As you know, there is the option
of joining as an "invited expert" if your institution is not a W3C member.

> Incidentally, I submitted an introductory description of my
 > interests to public-xg-emotion@w3.org at the end of August
> last year, but it never appeared on the circulation list.  I
> have never been quite sure whether or not to participate in
> discussions.

Ah, that's important. In principle, the public list should accept emails
from all subscribers, i.e. when you send from exactly the email address
that is subscribed (on which you receive emails from public-xg-emotion),
the message should go through.  If that is not the case, let me know,
and I'll try to activate some W3C staff to help us solve the problem.

In summary, the public mailing list is meant to be the place where
interested individuals who are not formal group members (for whatever
reason) can provide input, feedback, etc. Such input is certainly welcome!

Best regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany