Re: [EMOXG] Shortened Version of UseCaseRequiremnents

Hannes, all,

thanks for cutting this down. I will set up a W3C questionnaire based on
this, so people can give their personal sense of priorities and then we
can see if a coherent picture emerges.

About the wiki: I have recently noticed we have been infected with a lot
of spam:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/TitleIndex

So I have asked W3C system staff to set up a more restrictive access
scheme... I'll let you know when the system is usable again.

Best,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany