[EMOXG] Shortened Version of UseCaseRequiremnents

From: Hannes Pirker <hannes@ofai.at>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:23:27 +0100 (CET)
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear EMOXG-participants

as we agreed on yesterday I produced a shortened version of the
UseCaseRequirements which can be accessed here:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCasesRequirementsShort

It is intended as a basis for voting on the relative priority of the
different requirements. I am not sure whether this will be performed by
writing your judgements directly into the document or via a formal
questionnaire set up by Marc??

Anyway, right now I cannot make any changes in the doc, as I am in
technical trouble. I assume that my W3C account is somehow
messed-up.Yesterday I was not able to log into the IRC, today I am not
even allowed to edit the Wiki anymore ;-(

>From this week-end until January 7 I will on vacation anyway... so in
case you want to make some changes in the document feel free to do so.

Best regards & Merry Christmas to all of you
Hannes
--
Hannes Pirker  -- Austrian Research Inst. for Artificial Intelligence     --
hannes(DOT)pirker~AT~ofai.at +43/1/532 4621-3  www.ofai.at/~hannes.pirker --