Re: [EMOXG] Use case requirements updated as agreed at the face-to-face meeting

Dear All,
I see there was a very interesting presentations in Munich. I should
apologize because I couldn't be there due to a review meeting I had at the
same time.

However, I hope it is not to late to contribute in the documentation of
existing ML. In my field Computer Animation there exist the VHML [1] which
is mainly for virtual humans and human-computer interaction. It contains an
small definition of an Emotion Language, and is one example of the use of
emotion ML for expression generation.

[1] http://www.vhml.org/

Talk you in next phone meeting.
Best Wishes.