[EMOXG] Use case requirements updated as agreed at the face-to-face meeting

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:00:20 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

I have now made the changes we agreed at the face-to-face meeting [1] in
the use case requirements document [2].

Best wishes,

[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCasesRequirements

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Here. Now. Real, first-person experience. Am I there to witness it?
official DFKI coordinates:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313