Introduction Christian Peter

From: Christian Peter <Christian.Peter@igd-r.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:07:21 +0200
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org
Dear all,

here is my short introduction of myself:

I'm a researcher at the Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics
in Rostock, Germany.
I am interested in emotion in general and emotion detection in
particular. Focus here lies on sensor development and data analysis.
My main activities in this field are development of sensors for
emotion related physiology, and speech analysis.
Closely connected with emotion detection and analysis is emotion
representation within a system, so I have also a strong interest in
this. I am working on the issue of emotion models and their
implications for emotion studies, affective systems, and databases
(and vice versa).

Speek to you on Monday!

Christian
Christian Peter, Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics
Joachim Jungius Str. 11, 18059 Rostock, Germany

Phone:  +49 - 381 - 40 24 122; Fax:   +49 - 381 - 40 24 199
Email:  christian.peter@igd-r.fraunhofer.de
Web  :  http://www.igd-r.fraunhofer.de/private/cpeter/
Digital signature:
you can download the RootCA at