Introduction

From: Alejandra Garcia Rojas M <alejandra.garciarojas@epfl.ch>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:21:24 +0200
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Dear All,
Here is my introduction, I will be pleased to meet you in a few.
Best Regards,
Alejandra

Name: Alejandra Garcia Rojas
Affiliation : VRlab in EPFL.

I am PhD student. I am currently working on 3D graphics, especially with
virtual humans and motion synthesis. One of my objectives concerning
this collaboration, is to find out how to implement computationally the
emotions of a synthetic character in order to produce movements
according to that emotions and other individual parameters like
personality and morphology. I am also working on a standard
representation of virtual humans that aims to lay out the knowledge of
the virtual human creation using ontologies.

My website: http://vrlab.epfl.ch/~alegarcia/