[EMOXG] Reminder: Use cases due

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:04:06 +0200
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Dear all,

as of today, we have received 3 excellent use cases; as we agreed that
each of our 17 participants would write at least one use case, that
leaves 14 or so to go...! (you still have four days, if we include the
weekend...)

Please also add your use cases into our *wiki* page [1], which is
intended to be a *joint* editing space.

Looking forward to our phone meeting on Monday -- I will circulate an
agenda later today.

Best wishes,
Marc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCases

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany