[EMOXG] Register for Discussion of Requirements

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:16:45 +0100
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Hi all,

as agreed in Monday's phone meeting, I have set up a questionnaire where
you should all *register your interest* in the discussion of the various
use cases:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39402/UseCaseAssociation/

By indicating your involvement in discussing a given use case, you make
sure that your voice will be considered when seeking consensus. Note
that you should *subscribe to at least one use case*, unless you
consider yourself to be a mere spectator in the Emotion Incubator Group!

We agreed that discussion will start on 13 November with the first
summary documents of requirements being circulated; so please register
*now*, but in any case not later than 12 November.

Best wishes, and looking forward to lively discussions,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany