interoperability gap, of information

From: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 20:52:28 +0100
To: public-xg-eiif <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>
Just something that is going around my head

I think it may be worth specifying and making absolutely clear in our drafts
that in our work we concern ourseves with the i*nteroperability of
and not the interoperabilty of things. This mean that we address the
interoperability gap of information systems and their communication

 I think since we live in virtual worlds, for some of us this simple
assertion may be an implicit assumption, for others may not

Thus bridging the gap is aimed at information integration level, thus data
and information schemas, REST, SOA and all

Not sure if we mention  this *explicitly* anywhere, are we all understood on

Paola Di Maio,