triples/ toward RDFizing the schema

From: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 03:37:32 -0700
To: public-xg-eiif <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>

I am startedt to think of the schema being worked out by Mandana as triples

can someone correct the assertion?

SUBJECT predicate OBJECT
assumption:

(whereby SUBJECT and OBJECT correspond to the entities in the schema,
and the predicates to the relationships)
would this be right?

question (do we have to model all the triples for the schema to work?)

EMERGENCY has TIME/LOCATION/AFFECTEDPERSON

AFFECTEDPERSON needs RESOURCE

ORGANISATION has CONTACTPERSON

ORGANISATiON has CAPACITY is RESOURCE (N TUPLE)

RESOURCE has TIME/LOCATION/OTHER ATTRIBUTE

does this make sense to anyone on this list, or am I enterering another planet?
etc etc

--
Paola Di Maio
School of IT