Re: Model (diagram and description)

Dear Mandana
thanks again for your continued effort in trying to represent the
outcome of the discussions
in the diagram updates

i think this would work (until we find more bugs), the only thing that
is slighlty disturbing is all those lines
going across everywhere, and wonder if

a) would who/where/what be more tidy?
b) other way of simplifying the relationships (without losing any)

Next, in addition to start compiling the CV based on this, i have
started having triples in my mind
I have never written RDF, but I am eager to learn

i suppose if we start working with the schema, the next is how to
rdfize it, doe everybody agree?
(yes/no answers welcome)

if yes, does anybody want to have a crack?
Looks like a perfect triple in principle, not sure how to
differentiate the various subtypes
(who can be contactperson, or affectedperson, organization etc) within
the triple

advice welcome, otherwise I ll find someone to help us

cheers
PDM

--
Paola Di Maio