Re: Requirement for 3W interop standard

On 18 Jul 2008, at 09:24, Mandana Sotoodeh wrote:

> Following the conversation we had in the teleconference, does anyone
> know whether the changes to OCHA schema will be major or not?

Poalo has an action item to provide this (when available).

I have uploaded the OCHA W3 Schema and OCHA W3 Functional
Specification to the end of the W3 Use Case page:

   <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/WWWWCoord>

Note, the OCHA W3 Functional Specification gives a better view of the
Schema (thanks for sending these in Poalo!)

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA