RE: EM Standards List

From: Don Cameron <donc@internode.on.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:40:10 +1100
To: "'Tom Worthington'" <Tom.Worthington@tomw.net.au>, <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>, <public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org>

> I suggest including commonly used practice which is not part of a formal
standard

Hi Tom,

+1 - Do you have any further info on the standard used by Tsunami Warning
Centres?

That this is a complex exercise should not be doubted, however I don't
believe it's insurmountable providing we remain within our brief and don't
try to reinvent every wheel we come across. If the Tsunami Centre's have
developed a standard it certainly should be incorporated.

Best rgds, Don