Re: EIIF draft needs unified person

Renato

I was thinking about the pets too (I think everyone knows about your cats)

After Katrina, a service sprung up that was 'petfinder', and the modelling
question arose
are pets people or things? Being neither, I think a separate category was
devised at the time. Our schema so far does not include property, so if pets
are considered personal property conceptually they are not in there,
however, if we consider pets like family, then maybe they need to be
represented too at some point , pets can be patients too
(perhaps when we have sorted out people model).

pdm

--
Paola Di Maio
School of IT