Re: Teleconference: Agenda Planning

Any of those dates except for the 15th and the 17th.

George

On Apr 3, 2008, at 10:18 PM, Carl Reed wrote:

> Any of those dates except for Thursday the 17th.
>
> Carl

George Percivall
Open Geospatial Consortium
http://www.opengeospatial.org/
E-mail: percivall@opengeospatial.org
Voice: +1-301-560-6439

addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy
all copies.