From: public-disaster-management-ont-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-disaster-management-ont-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gavin
Treadgold
Sent: Monday, 31 March 2008 10:23 AM
To: W3C Ontology List Disaster Management
Subject: Re: Washington Meeting

Just to expand on Paola's point - what are the expected outcomes of the
workshop?

Also, given that we only have a day, how about we shave morning tea and
lunch to 15 and 30 minutes respectively?

I think we should try and make as much use of the time as possible.

I still can't confirm whether I'll be able to make it yet.

Cheers Gav

--
Gavin Treadgold - Director
gt@kestrel.co.nz - M +64 21 679 335