Re: Core Use Cases - v1.0

Hi Dave,

That sounds like a great idea. Could you add that use-case to the Wiki
with some detail on the input/output node re: echo-suppression?

Chris Rogers, I am wondering if the behavior Dave is speaking of
(combined input-output node) is something you have had a chance to
consider yet in your work on the Webkit spec?

Al

--
Alistair MacDonald
Bocoup, LLC