Re: Making Web Audio APIs More Competitive with native

Hi Kumar,

There's a big difference between OpenGL and OpenSL.  OpenGL is a mature API
which has existed for a long time, has many implementations supporting it,
and lots of code written for it.  OpenSL is a much newer proposal which
doesn't have these features.  Other than the name being similar to OpenGL, I
don't think there's anything particularly "symmetric" about it.

Chris