Re: Switching telecon to Monday 14:30 UTC???

It's probably not as important that I show up to these given that you are
there, Charlie, but on the other hand I'd like to be there and the more I
think about it, the more I really don't want to commit to yet another
early morning call on a regular basis, esp. not on Monday.
It might be the best decision to proceed with this time anyway, but I
think I would opt out if it is at this time.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: