Switching telecon to Monday 14:30 UTC???

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:05:27 -0400
To: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

All -- could you please confirm that you're ok with switching our Backplane
telecon to Monday's at 14:30 UTC for 30 min?  This works out to 7:30
Pacific, 10:30 Eastern, 16:30 CET.

...have heard already from John and Steven that this is ok.  No need to
reconfirm.

The hope is to make it a bit easier for folks to join and also cut down on
the telecon time while we're working on implementations (SMIL, ODF,
etc)...but have a regular telecon to stay in touch...

Please confirm to the list.  If this works we'll start a week from Monday
(holiday upcoming), on June 2.  We'll still meet next Tuesday in the
meantime...Thanks, Charlie