Re: jsambulant 0.1 code

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 23:33:43 +0200
Cc: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>
To: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>

On  7-Jul-2009, at 22:58 , Charles F Wiecha wrote:

> Thanks, Jack! I'll take a look and send some thoughts on how we can
> integrate with the finance demo...Charlie

Specifically, if there's functionality you need that isn't there right
now: let me know. For example, event-based begin (or end) times aren't
implemented right now, if you really need them I could try adding
them. And the other way around: you may need a way to have the SMIL
emit an event. SMIL according to the specs doesn't have that, but we
could probably borrow something from another namespace (but you'll
have to tell me what to borrow from where). SMIL State is another
thing that isn't implemented, but that you might want. I could
probably implement the output side (i.e. SMIL injecting values into
the model) fairly easily.
Goldman