  From:       Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>

  To:         Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

  Cc:         public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       07/07/2009 05:33 PM

  Subject:    Re: jsambulant 0.1 code

On  7-Jul-2009, at 22:58 , Charles F Wiecha wrote:

      Thanks, Jack! I'll take a look and send some thoughts on how we can
      integrate with the finance demo...Charlie

Specifically, if there's functionality you need that isn't there right now:
let me know. For example, event-based begin (or end) times aren't
implemented right now, if you really need them I could try adding them. And
the other way around: you may need a way to have the SMIL emit an event.
SMIL according to the specs doesn't have that, but we could probably borrow
something from another namespace (but you'll have to tell me what to borrow
from where). SMIL State is another thing that isn't implemented, but that
you might want. I could probably implement the output side (i.e. SMIL
injecting values into the model) fairly easily.