Re: jsambulant 0.1 code

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:37:12 -0400
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

Hi Jack -- those are excellent candidates, specifically:

1. Dispatch an event onto SMIL to start it running
2. Have SMIL dispatch events on outside elements
3. Have SMIL write to Ubiquity data model

These three are probably more interesting in the short-term than video per
se...I'll write up an example markup fragment over the next week or 10 days
to suggest what could be useful to have...Thanks!  Charlie