Re: Ubiquity SMIL project [was Re: Minutes 2009-01-13]

>>the Ubiquity SMIL library _already_ uses the Ubiquity loader,
>>decorator and behaviours, and thus can also be used independently of
>>the Ubiquity XForms library, or in conjunction with it.

Yup...I'm aware of that, so I think the point of our discussion was:

1. That Jack look at how this is done, and

2. As he looks to go beyond the animation parts of SMIL (which is my
current understanding of what's covered now in the Ubiquity-SMIL project)
and cover more of the spec, he considers following that methodology...

Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com