Re: Call for Workshop Proposals - ICWE 2009: 9th International Conference on Web Engineering

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:52:10 -0500
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

Jack -- we've had no other responses, so my inclination at this point is
not to submit a proposal for a workshop, but rather to do a paper which has
a later deadline in February.

We can reconsider over the weekend if there are a few responses, say by
Sunday, but otherwise let's discuss on the call Tuesday what might go into
an appropriate paper and who would be interested in co-authoring.

If folks *are* interested but just haven't responded, please do so ASAP so
I have time to write up a workshop proposal over the weekend...

Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com