W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org > January 2009

Re: AGENDA: Next Backplane telecon Jan 6, 2009

From: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <unl@dreamlab.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:18:51 +0100
Cc: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>
Message-Id: <64F29723-3AAA-4B92-9D55-AFCE79153EF1@dreamlab.net>
To: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>

Regrets, sorry!
Uli.

On Jan 5, 2009, at 9:16 PM, Charles F Wiecha wrote:
> Reminder...our next telecon is Tuesday, Jan 6, at 11:00 EST. The  
> agenda is:
>
> 1. Goals for 2009, specifically prototyping RWAB applications
>
> 2. Review/discussion of Gregory's suggestion for a crossword-based  
> app, see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-app-backplane/2008Dec/0019.html
> and
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-app-backplane/2008Dec/0020.html
>
> 3. Embedding RWAB applications in collaborative contexts -- which  
> could be used as well for (2). In particular, opportunities for  
> building a front-end to frameworks such as open social...see www.opensocial.org
>
> Thanks, Charlie
>
> Charles Wiecha
> Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
> IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
> P.O. Box 704
> Yorktown Heights, N.Y. 10598
> Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
> wiecha@us.ibm.com
>
>
> <graycol.gif>Charles F Wiecha---12/22/2008 11:44:44 AM---Have a  
> great holiday everybody...let's reconvene on Tuesday, Jan 6. We'll  
> continue the discussion
>
> <ecblank.gif>
> From:
> <ecblank.gif>
> Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
> <ecblank.gif>
> To:
> <ecblank.gif>
> public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>
> <ecblank.gif>
> Date:
> <ecblank.gif>
> 12/22/2008 11:44 AM
> <ecblank.gif>
> Subject:
> <ecblank.gif>
> Next Backplane telecon Jan 6, 2009
> <ecblank.gif>
> Sent by:
> <ecblank.gif>
> public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org
>
>
>
> Have a great holiday everybody...let's reconvene on Tuesday, Jan 6.  
> We'll continue the discussion of what specifically to prototype and  
> what communities to engage at that time.
>
> Thanks for all your participation and enthusiasm during this past  
> year! Charlie
>
> Charles Wiecha
> Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
> IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
> P.O. Box 704
> Yorktown Heights, N.Y. 10598
> Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
> wiecha@us.ibm.com
>

--
Ulrich Nicolas Lissť
Received on Tuesday, 6 January 2009 14:19:33 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 6 January 2009 14:19:34 GMT