On the Expressive Power of Declarative Constructs in Interactive Document Scripts

Dear XFormsUsers and Steven,

It may be inspiring:

So it is about "model"...? as "the word is used in so many different ways
in common parlance as well as in academia" (Patterson, Z.,  "Model", 2008:
discussing the word in relation with social science) ...?

https://www.espacestemps.net/articles/model/

Until the MarkupUK 2019 it is still said that the components of XForms are
the model and the human interface (Steven Pemberton, "Declarative
Applications").

https://homepages.cwi.nl/~steven/Talks/2019/06-07-markup/

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra