Re: message element for logging

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 09:45:37 -0800
To: iturcan@drake.sk
Cc: XForms <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Ivan,

An implementation can decide to support levels which are prefixed names:

https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#def-PrefixedName

In fact, for example, Orbeon Forms supports:

    <xf:message level="xxf:log-info">

And similar for other log levels. I don't know about other implementations.

-Erik