message element for logging

From: <iturcan@drake.sk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:06:42 +0100
To: <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Hello,

How can I write some specific behavior for logging with xform technology ?

For example xforms-link-error is called when model instance loading fails.
But how is possible to add some user custom log message ?   I see there is
action message, but it allow me only show message as
modal/modeless/ephemeral. All of these except modal  are usable just when
form is rendered.

Could be possible to add some specific value for attribute Level of message
element, for example:

<xf:message level="logger" ev:event="xforms-link-error">ERROR:
xforms-link-error !</xf:message>

Or better specific for type of logging:

<xf:message level="logger-info" ev:event="
xforms-model-construct-done">INFO: xforms-model-construct-done </xf:message>

<xf:message level="logger-wrn" ev:event=" xforms-model-construct-done"
if="..some specified condition.">WARN: some specific problem could
be.</xf:message>

<xf:message level="logger-err" ev:event="xforms-link-error">ERROR:
xforms-link-error !</xf:message>

I would like avoid javascript call within an action.

Rgds,

Ivan