XForms and host languages

From: <iturcan@drake.sk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 12:16:42 +0100
To: <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Hello,

XForms are designed to use within a host language. In Chapter 3.2 xforms 2.0
specs is described FORM element, it should be used in situations where no
host language is available.  Question is if XForms processor must support
both of these situations ? I mean independent to platform where processor
exists (xhtml, ios native processor, android native processor). I would like
to design form based on xform technology only once and use it independent to
host platform.

Rgds,

Ivan Turcan