Re: JSON content

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:19:55 +0100
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>, "Erik Bruchez" <erik@bruchez.org>
So I fixed this. In fact we were pretty vague about it already; although
we point to rfc4627.txt (which specifies the application/json mediatype),
it is only a non-normative reference. I added a link to the IANA list of
mediatypes, also non-normatively.

Otherwise we only say "When an XForms Processor receives a JSON value".

There is one other place where we specifically mention application/json,
but that is for the serialize attribute of <submission/>, and you can use
@mediatype on that element to specify the actual mediatype to use.

Steven