Rebuild

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:06:46 +0100
To: XForms <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
The spec is very normative about rebuilds.

But in the late 80's I built a system where even structural dependencies
were kept, so that an insert or delete caused a recalculate, and there was
no such
concept as a rebuild.
(details: http://oai.cwi.nl/oai/asset/5342/05342D.pdf)

So, how normative is our rebuild? If inserts caused a recalculate instead
of a rebuild, we would surely be OK with that?

If so, then we need to be less formal about the need for rebuilds.