Re: First attempt at modelling

Crispin,

Attached is a document that is a bit of a "review of the bidding" on my
part to ascertain where we currently are in the XDMDL project. If my
general understanding is correct I have made  suggestions about going
forward. If not ok.

I think to some extent we have moved further along with your five
objectives of which we deferred three. I think we are talking about
bridging to the the deferred three at this point with the development of a
prototype tool and therefore the use case and UML diagrams are the next
step.

Thanks Frank

--
Frank Polster