Re: First attempt at modelling

Hi Aswini,

Many thanks for the thoughts - and I am very sorry to see that I have not enrolled you on to the wiki - I will send you login details, after which you should be able to post to the wiki.

I am sure that my very high level, first attempt at a SCORM model, could be improved, with different diagrams for each actor, and it would be great if you and others could contribute ideas using the Visual Paradigm tool.
I will send you login details - and thanks again.

Crispin