Re: "augmented assurance"

If I read that sentence correctly, "embodying" would be grammatically wrong.

Here's a slightly differently packed version of the sentence:

	Some trust anchors adhere to documented broadly accepted practices
	(e.g. <bibref ref="ref-EV"/>). These involve some level of guarantee that
	certificates chaining up to those roots embody augmented assurance and
	can therefore be treated more favorably in terms of the primary security
	indicators.  We call such certificates "Augmented Assurance Certificates".

Let me know what you think.