ISSUE-133 Plugin Problems How do our definition of Web Page and the Robustiness section interact?

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:53:47 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
(love the typo in the title)

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/133

More specifically (than the text in the Issue), my proposal is to add the
following to 4.1 directly after the definition of Web Page:

"Some of the recommendations in the [Robustness ref] section are easily
undermined in the case of a document format interpreted by plug-ins or
external systems served as part of the Web interaction, if the code that
executes outside of the web user agent does not follow the same
recommendations the web user agent does."

Coming soon to a meeting near you. Despair and die.