Re: ISSUE-186 (Petname option): Give petname as an option in identity signal [wsc-xit]

I just wanted to point out that I'm fine with strong language in the case
that pentames exist and one is present. I think both my language and
Johnathan's are roughly equivalent and am fine with either, in the sense
that if a petname exists it's probably a good idea to dispaly it, but if it
doesn't exist I don't want to tie people's hands.