RE: Should EV signalling be in place if the user granted an exception?

Thomas Roessler wrote:
> It turns out that sourceforge.net is now using EV certificates (yes,
> I noticed the green bar) -- but with a Common Name of
> sourceforge.net, not www.sourceforge.net.

I am amused that their EV protected home page contains <script> tags that source the script using an http: URL. Consequently, Firefox currently shows their page with a red slash through their pricy lock icon.

https://sourceforge.net/index.php

Should EV indicators be active in the case of mixed content?

--Tyler