Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-06-25

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:01:24 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
       Web Security Context (WSC) Distributed Meeting Agenda

Wednesday, 25 June 2008
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time

1) Pick a scribe
No tlr this week; we may be flailing a bit in the beginning to find one;
volunteer early if your time is coming soon!

2) Approve minutes from meetings

3) Weekly completed action items
(Usually checkpointed Friday am, US East Coast time)
[pending review] ACTION-457: Phillip Hallam-Baker to Give overview of why
logotypes are interesting in security considerations section - due
[pending review] ACTION-482: Thomas Roessler to Massage ACTION-453 text
slightly and merge it into document - due 2008-06-18
[pending review] ACTION-484: Johnathan Nightingale to Figure out whether
mixed mode conformance claims are accurate for images - due 2008-06-18

4) Open Action Items

5) Action items closed due to inactivity
None - Thanks!

6) Agenda bashing

7) Conforming Implementations
Needed for CR exit.
We'll need at least two conforming implementations to test against. We're
currently targeting (at least) Opera and Firefox.
Continue going over Opera 9.50 as a conforming implementation to test
Opera will create a wiki page for us to continue on for the walk through
Yngve, Jan Vidar, and Claudio will lead the discussion.
We'll pick up at section 6.3.

9) Next meeting - 02 July 2008

Continue Firefox discussion . Johnthan is this leading.